Saint James, the world’s No1 Rhum Agricole, invites you to the most creative competition which will take place in Athens on the second half of September 2023.
This year’s competition theme is:
“Create a local twist on a classic cocktail from the past (specifically from Prohibition era to the 2000’s)”
– The candidate should explain which classic cocktail they have chosen to make a variation on, and for the recipe which local element they have chosen to incorporate and why.
The local “touch” in cocktails can be expressed, for example, by:
– Choice of local materials,
– A traditional local production method,
– A method (visual or gustatory) linked to the origin of the candidate.
– For your recipe you use exclusively Saint James rum (any of the whole range)
– In the recipe you must clearly specify the ingredients, proportions and the preparation method.
– Submit only images and recipes resulting from your own work.
– Cocktails that include specific “homemade” ingredients are allowed, as long as the entire recipe is provided.
– Recipes that require the use of an oven or microwave are not allowed.
– The presentation of the recipe will be in English.
– The winner of the Greek competition wins a 3-day trip to Paris, where he/she will participate in the World Final of the Competition in November 2023.
– The winner of the Global Competition wins 2,000 euros in cash, a trip for two to Martinique and one year of exposure for him/her and his/her cocktail in the media (digital & print) worldwide!
Registration deadline: from 03/05/23 until 11/07/23
Those interested fill out the following online form from Wednesday 03/05/23 until Tuesday 11 July 2023 at 23:59 pm.
Participation in the competition is valid with the complete completion of the online form.
Until then, stay tuned to our Instagram page and our website: www.granikal.gr, where information and updates about the contest will be announced!
For any further information, do not hesitate to contact us at the email: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com