GRANIKAL expands its rum portfolio with Hampden Estate Rum
GRANIKAL expands its rum portfolio with Hampden Estate Rum, rum aficionados favorite in Greece and worldwide
A new arrival that will bring smiles to the fans of premium rum in Greece, is that of Hampden Estate – Pure Single Jamaican Rum, which is now available from GRANIKAL in a move of strategic importance for the category.
The Hampden Estate Rum is produced in Jamaica, among the last crocodiles of the country, and is truly one of the most anticipated and discussed rums of the category. Hampden distillery is located in Trelawny region in the north-west of Jamaica and is arguably one of the best in the world with 265 years of history!
Hampden stands out and is unique for 5 specific reasons:
1) The excellent water it uses from a spring located just 4km from the distillery
2) Prolonged fermentation time with the use of wild yeast
3) Distillation exclusively in Pot still that lasts 7 hours
4) 100% tropical aging – where 8 years of aging in Jamaica equals 25 years in Europe
5) Sugar free & only natural colors
GRANIKAL currently has at its disposal the 2 flagships of Hampden Estate Rum, but also the Limited Edition LROK 2010:
- Hampden Estate Rum at 46% ABV, with 8 years of aging
- Hampden Estate Rum Overproof at 60% ABV, with 8 years of aging
- Hampden Estate Rum 2010 LROK at 47% ABV, with 11 years of aging – limited number of bottles
So the best way to start the summer with a perfect rum gift…. for ourselves or to friends who appreciate premium rum. #Hampden #GRANIKAL #DrinkDifferent #UpgradeYourDrinks