ART OF ITALICUS APERITIVO CHALLENGE 2019: THE WINNER OF THE GREEK CONTEST IN THE INTERNATIONAL FINALS
Bartender Konstantinos Kazelis from the Lost + Found Drinkery (World 50’s) has won the Greek Art of Italicus Aperitivo Challenge 2019 winning the title “Italicus Bar Artist of Greece 2019”.
The award-winning Italicus Rosolio di Bergamotto spirit competition, was organized in Athens by Granikal, which is its sole agent and distributor for Greece and Cyprus.
The entries exceeded all expectations this year, with bartenders from many well-known Greek and Cypriot bars inspired by art and creating imaginative aperitivo-style cocktails based on Italicus. Greece’s final in Athens took place at Kava Nectar’s new bar – restaurant in central Athens. The judges were the Global Ambassador of Italicus Luca Missaglia, the co-founder of Three Cents Artisanal Beverages and well-known bartender Dimitris Daphopoulos and the Greek Brand Ambassador of Italicus Agapi Petropoulou.
The 10 finalists:
- Christos Panou, Rethymnon, Livingroom lounge bar
- Petros Giza, Agios Nikolaos, Bajamar bar
- Pantelis Tsioulkas, Thessaloniki, Paraty & Loft bar
- Alexandros Psaras, Thessaloniki, Pantheon bar
- Dimitra Antonakopoulou, Athens, Artisanal bar
- Konstantinos Kazelis, Nicosia Cyprus, Lost + Found
- Ioannis Miliotis, Chios, OZ cocktail bar
- Konstantinos Zisopoulos, Athens, Four Seasons Astir Palace Hotel
- Petros Neromiliotis, Athens, Pere Ubu bar
- Angelos Bafas, Thessaloniki, Mamalouka bar